National TV broadcasting companies

If you are the manager of a Tv broadcasting company (at a National or local level), in order to use cinematograpic and audiovisual works, you will have to obtain a licence directly from the work producer or anyway from the exploitation right holder.

You will have to refer to the SIAE Cinema Section, which provides for the collection of the equitable fee provided by art.46 bis of the Law on the Author’s right pertaining to the authors of cinematographic and audiovisual works.

You will have also to contact the Radiotelevision broacasting Office of SIAE General Directorate, if the broadcasting takes place at a National level.