SIAE offices in Italy
The Regional offices have a regional or interregional territorial competence, and perform the following functions:
- Representation functions of the Society on the territory;
- Orientation, coordination and control functions of the activity carried out by the local points (local offices and agents) falling within their jurisdiction;
- Management, within the limits fixed by the Managing Direction, of the controversies originated in all the territorial points falling within their jurisdiction.
The function of Local Offices and Agents is to provide help desk support, and operate as the sole authorised inspection offices within their jurisdiction.
The Local Offices and the Agents’ help desks:
- issue SIAE’s licences;
- collect and deliver Musical Set Lists;
- collect the fees paid for the authors’ rights and some neighbouring rights;
- perform administrative and information functions for taxpayers as regards their fulfilment of tax obligations in the sector of the show business/entertainment according to law 398/1991.
WHICH OFFICES SHALL I REFER TO?
Users can refer to the competent territorial office (Local Office or Agent) typing the venue’s address in the research fields.
Authors and Publishers can ask for information, register their work and file the corresponding declarations at the Managing Direction and the Authors’ Help Desks situated in the offices of: Bari, Bologna, Cagliari, Milan, Naples, Palermo and Rome and in the Local Offices of Genoa and Bolzano.